Thursday 21 January 2010

Smoking day 3

Irritable. Irritable, easily distracted, suffering terrible insomnia and having the constant, (and I do mean constant), feeling that I'm due to light up any second.

On the other hand, I do feel more energetic, my clothes no longer smell of fags and I haven't actually stabbed anyone despite terrible temptations to do so.

Part of my dastardly plan to get healthy involves taking up exercise again and I think I've found the very thing, the gentleman's martial art, the most famous exponent of which was a certain Mr Holmes, Bartitsu:


Copy of Montage.jpg


I have been fortunate enough to find a course starting in a few weeks time, (unlikely as it may seem, I am being entirely truthful about this), and I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment